Samantha?s Elegant Doll Pram
Love this. I remember hearing some not-so-great reviews about this item, but let me tell you, IMO this is very nice and makes an elegant d?cor in any home as well as an adorable play item. It is definitely real wood with bright shiny wheels. I love its historical accuracy and is almost nostalgic in that it reminds one of the carefree days of childhood, playing with dolls. Probably my favorite Samantha item! Sam & Nellie?s dolls will look terrific in this. Maybe Jip will fit too, but I?m not sure. A+

Samantha?s Mohair Teddy Bear
I?m not crazy about this. The fur isn?t soft and its just like any plain ?ol small bear. Nothing special. Always though it was going to be bigger or softer, or something. I wouldn?t recommend paying full price for this item. He will still look adorable and very Victorian in the Pram though. B

Felicity?s Chocolate Set
Very nice detailing, and historically perfect. However, it still seems a little pricey to me. Also got Kirsten?s pottery set, and it seemed like I got a lot more for my money there! You could probably find substitute china tea plates and cups somewhere else for less money. Sorry I am pretty frank. But its one of the few things I had left to complete Felicity?s collection, and with THE CODE I figured the time is now. I love the chocolate pot though!!! A-

Kirsten?s Mama Cat & Kitten
Very adorable. I am glad I finally got this! They never struck me as quite as adorable as other pets, but their little poses, expressions, and eyes are great. However, you can?t really ?re-pose? them ? their legs don?t move like some other pets do. And they ARE NOT in the same pose as shown in Kirsten?s birthday picture (the one in the leaflet that is like old-catalog style). I found this to be very odd! I will try to take some pictures today or tomorrow. Also, quite a bit smaller than licorice! This small item is worth it with THE CODE! A

Jip
What an adorable little mut. I?m in love with him. He looks perfect with Nellie. They are quite a pair. He?s a bit smaller than Sandy (Kailey?s dog) but from what I?ve seen looks like he?d definitely be bigger than Bennett, Molly?s dog. You can?t really pose him either like you can with Sandy. (Is that even the name of Kailey?s dog anyways? I keep thinking little orphan Annie!) A


That?s it for now. Hopefully I can write more later on AG outfits and AGOT items (lots of AGOT stuff). Also got the following Bitty outfits: Spring Blossoms & Beautiful Blooms, and Bitty Twins Sunday Best. And Hopscotch Hill Gwen & Skylar.